This blog....

Food IS love made tangible... it is a gift that meets the needs of the soul as well as the body. I have found that preparing and presenting food with great care is worth the effort....creating an atmosphere that warmly invites guests to linger. As Julia Child said, "Nothing is too much trouble, if it turns out as it should."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and Chocolate


My dear daughter-in-law has done it again! More amazing chocolate creations! I think she should have a business and call it, "Desserts to Die For!" or "Whitney's Chocolate Creations." For Mother's Day lunch, she made chocolate cheesecake.... which WAS to die for and these amazing chocolate covered strawberries! She graciously sent some of both home with us. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera with me at lunch, or I would have taken a photo of an entire plate of strawberries.